"SHARED HOSTING INFORMATION"
What is Shared Hosting? Shared hosting means that your account is on a machine which also has the accounts of other customers just like you. In this way, you collectively "share" the server resources. We use only DUAL CORE DUAL OPTERON servers and do NOT oversell beyond our means. This means you get a fast reliable service.
- Account cancellations must be made 30 days in advance, because we always pay ahead for our services and incur no debt.
- Bandwidth overages will get charged! Quotas can be easily increased.
- SSL installs are subject to company discretion
- Additional IPs are not available.
- As specified in our TOS, buy ordering from us you agree to pay your invoice within 10 days of the due date and agree that we can suspend your account if you fail to do this.
We're standing by and ready to answer any questions you might have about shared hosting in bangalore- go ahead and test us! Just email email@example.com